12 months ago
To support the work of the account and division and contribute to performance improvement. The role specifically support the analysis of contract performance data through the production of management information and reports.
What makes this role unique?
You will assist the client and other senior colleagues to manage focussed improvement activity across the Contract.
What will this role involve?
* Support the team in the further development and delivery of performance management including the monitoring and reporting of key performance and process compliance indicators, analysis and complex statistical information to the Senior Management Team
* Assist with the development, management and maintenance of core databases and associated management systems
* Provide data quality assurance for the contract in the delivery of contract objectives and obligations
* Undertake collection, verification and presentation of data using spread sheets, database applications and management systems
* Ensure data validation and accuracy with excellent attention to detail leading to robust information that is provided for analysis and meets the minimum standards for data quality ensuring that it fits within the Contract’s corporate data quality strategy
* Ensure compliance with all statutory submissions and performance reporting
* Provide timely and accurate analyses and information to the clients’ Service Delivery teams and Amey Senior Management Team
* Analyse performance data and draw conclusions as to the effectiveness of current activity in meeting agreed targets
* Compare the performance of various teams and business units to highlight areas of poor and excellent achievement
* Challenge those who prepare performance information in order to ensure that their data is robust
* Prepare reports for senior managers highlighting current performance issues and making recommendations for change
* Work with teams and individuals across the organisation to drive performance improvements through the application of formalised continual improvement processes
* Record the approach and processes adopted to and results achieved through the application of formalised continual improvement processes and record the benefits, sharing the benefits through Amey Group Business Improvement and Best Practice forums
What are we looking for?
* Evidence of further academic qualifications / development or experience in role
* Evidence of qualification in mathematical and statistical analysis
* Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
* Excellent presentation and communication skills in various formats
* Excellent analytical and planning skills
* Demonstrable ability and experience in the management of large volumes of information and data to convert it in to management information
* A team player with a willingness to assist colleagues
* Flexible ‘can do’ attitude
* Ability to work to deadlines and follow instruction
* Reliable and punctual
* Good presentation and a courteous, professional manner
* Hard working and dedicated
* Motivated and enthusiastic with a desire to learn
* High Customer focus
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise work in a demanding environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Emergency First Aid at Work (HSE)
* Environmental Awareness for Managers
* Personal Highways Safety
* Manual Handling Highways Electrical
* Medicals - Other
* Site Management Safety