5 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our HR Technology Team
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
The role will provide PeopleSoft development support to any assigned projects, small change requests and tickets or incidents through design and development of modifications to PeopleSoft
As a member of the HR Technology Team, you’ll help drive application development support to the HR business.
– Perform analysis, conceptual design, technical specification, development (coding), testing and implementation of changes/customisations of the PeopleSoft application
– Participate in the technical design and coding of interfaces, data conversions, reports, batch jobs and customisations to provide the desired functionality to meet the business needs
– Work with 3rd party teams – both internal Sky teams and external suppliers to implement end to end integration testing
– Collaborate with internal users, Business Analysts, project team members and IT SMEs to define detailed customer requirements and any system interfaces
– Translate Business/Functional requirements into technical designs/specifications
– Support test execution (e.g. SIT, UAT etc.)
– Document as necessary through formal documents (e.g. specifications, diagrams etc.) and through coding
– Support any cut-over activities and any warranty periods
– Provide feedback on development activities and identify risks and issues during any Project/Small Changes/Support delivery
– Proficient in PeopleSoft Application Development
– Knowledge and experience of PeopleSoft HCM. It is desirable to have knowledge of HCM v9.2 and Tools 8.56.
– Oracle database and SQL experience, ideally Oracle 12c.
– Experience of PeopleSoft AWE and Test Framework.
– Proven record of building PeopleSoft solutions from Business/Functional Requirements; while generating appropriate technical documentation to support the PeopleSoft deliverables
– Manage multiple requests and deliverables while providing structured feedback to Project team and Line Management.
– Be a great communicator
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about