about 1 month ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“Our security team is growing, this is the chance to join a group of talented people working on exciting new products and technologies. We love having fun while at work, so put your fun shoes on, get your pentesting tools ready, and we will help you with the rest” – Head of Security Testing
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning London, UK campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
Support the Head of Security Testing in protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Sky’s key information assets and ensure Sky meets the growing demand of internal penetration testing needs.
This role requires a flexible approach to reflect rapidly changing business needs whilst developing and applying pragmatic project management practices across a portfolio of related projects. Key to success will be effective working with stakeholders through timely and relevant communications, while providing strong levels of support to project and portfolio deliveries across cross–functional delivery teams.
– Strong focus on application penetration tests including VR, web, mobile, and desktop applications across different Sky products and services
– Penetration testing on IoT devices and wireless devices
– Hands on security technical security evaluations
– Support Sky’s Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard (PCI/DSS) by assessing security risks
– Demonstrable skills in common types of penetration testing such as web/application and infrastructure testing, wireless network testing, VoIP, firewall rule set review (At least two years’ experience).
– Strong understanding of open source, freeware, and commercial vulnerability assessment tools
– Experience with penetration testing frameworks
– Ability to do manual penetration testing/validation and not rely on automated scanners
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about