3 months ago
The Pre Delivery Inspection Engineer is responsible for testing the functionality of final built Down hole Logging Tools and associated equipment to known specs prior to the tools or equipment being dispatched to the Customer.
* Setting up and Testing Logging Tools individually or in a string, ensuring they meet the required specifications prior to dispatch.
* Production of Final Test Documents detailing the Output Logs and Testing Criteria used.
* Creation of new Final Test Documentation and criteria as and when new tools are designed.
* Maintain testing Log sheet and produce monthly reports detailing first pass yield data.
* Report product defects ensuring these are resolved and report solutions in current CRM database
* Assist in management of finished goods inventory to ensure product quality is maintained prior to shipment.
* Maintain product knowledge as new products are released
* Work with Engineering, Technical Services and Production to identify root causes and solve quality or tool performance issues that arise.
* Own finished good inventory, working with warehouse manager to ship tools to customers and quarterly count of finished tools.
* Work with Fulfilment team to ensure finished tools are shipped on time to customer want date.
* Ensure all HSE requirements are maintained for the area.
* Proven Experience working in a test environment.
* Familiarity with Sondex Wireline products, with Field Engineering background
* Strong analytical and problem solving, skills
* Ability to work without direct supervision, but also work as part of a team
* Electro Mechanical and or Electronics background
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Computer Literate
* SAP working knowledge
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter ,or visit us at our website
Locations: United Kingdom; Farnborough