4 months ago
Dialog Semiconductor is a leading provider of custom, highly-integrated and configurable mixed-signal ICs, ideal for a wide range of applications, including smartphone, automotive, computing & storage and the IoT. We are a socially responsible employer pursuing programs that benefit our employees, stakeholders and community, and are backed by world-class manufacturing partners.
Dialog’s custom power management, configurable mixed-signal and highly-integrated connectivity ICs deliver outstanding efficiency, flexibility and performance advantages. Dialog’s ICs make it possible to develop the next generation of smart devices for consumers and businesses by enhancing product functionality, accelerating the pace of innovation and powering the smart connected future.
Dialog has a renowned reputation for flexible, dynamic support and world-class innovation. The world’s leading electronics manufacturers and suppliers trust Dialog to deliver, thanks to our decades of experience as an established business partner in the rapid development of custom ICs.
Dialog operates a fabless business model and is a socially responsible employer pursuing many programs to benefit the employees, community, other stakeholders and the environment we operate in. Dialog Semiconductor plc is headquartered in London with a global sales, R&D and marketing organization. In 2018, it had US$ 1.442 billion in revenue and was one of the fastest growing European public semiconductor companies. It currently has approximately 1,800 employees worldwide. The company is listed on the Frankfurt (FWB: DLG) stock exchange (Regulated Market, Prime Standard, ISIN GB0059822006) and is a member of the German TecDax index.
* Collation and processing of payroll information relating to new hires, leavers, salary changes, address changes, pension payment change, Maternity & Paternity, variable payments including bonuses & share option gains, employee pension contributions, childcare vouchers, bike-to-work scheme and voluntary deductions etc. during the month and diarising where necessary for subsequent payrolls.
* Issuing P45’s for leavers in the UK
* Data entry of payroll each month and sending information to payroll bureaus by deadlines
* Accurate checking of each trial payroll and after live run
* Providing payroll, pension and cost centre reports to Finance department for both UK and international payrolls
* Pension reconciliations and transfers for UK and international pensions
* Completion and return of any documentation sent by the National Office of Statistics
* Updating of benefits information and advising all benefits providers (health and pension) when employees join, leave, or have a change in contributions or in circumstances.
* Administering childcare voucher provision and payments and cycle to work scheme payment deductions from employees
* Completing Pension data for submission to pension providers on a monthly Basis
What we are looking for
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to manage your own time
* Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
* A level student with good GCSE grades in Maths and English
* Previous use of ADP Freedom payroll
* Strong MS Office skills: Excel incl. pivot tables, Word incl. mail merges, PowerPoint
* Previous experience of working within HR/Benefits
* Experience with international outsourced payrolls
Dialog in Swindon
Working in our newly refurbished Swindon design centre, you will benefit from best in class facilities alongside some of the world’s leading engineers in mixed signal IC design. It’s a truly international environment where your ability is recognised, rewarded and challenged on a daily basis. You will work with cutting-edge technologies with some of our largest customers that lead the way in developing ICs for the latest Smartphones, Tablet PCs, Portable media devices and wireless audio. Swindon has continuously been at the forefront of engineering technology and with good travel links to London, Bristol and Bath, It is well known for its green areas and outdoor family activities. There is plenty to discover across the West Country.
Why join us?
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to years of double-digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With growth planned for 2020, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short-range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion.
If you'd like to explore working for Dialog Semiconductor further, then it's time we heard from you. Click below and apply now.