22 days ago
Job ID 00018355
About the role
Full time, permanent
As we enter one of the most exciting times in our history we are looking for a Partner Performance Administrator that oozes our Virgin values and embraces the on-going ways of working within Liberty Global.
Why Virgin Media? We are the future. We understand our people, their lifestyles and we support them no matter what. We LOVE being different, thinking outside the box and being the best we can be, all the time.
What will you be doing?
As the Partner Performance Administrator you will be supporting the Partner Relations Coordinator in the governance and administration of all NEC4 contracts within CEMAR in line with the operational guidelines and specification. There are additional functions linked to general contract administration, set out in the Job Responsibilities.
This role will develop through 2020 as the new Project Morpheus becomes established, driving in new Contract administration requirements, to support continuous improvement of Contract functions.
Are you right for the role?
So it’s the moment of truth, right? What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
• The ability to interface across all levels of the business
• Experience with a broad range of analysis, modelling and research technical tools
• Excellent analytical skills to critically evaluate data gathered from multiple sources
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of data collection methodologies
• Experience in MS Excel/Access skills and ideally experience of using analytical software such as Oracle
Salary: Competitive plus excellent benefits which include:
Pension - Up to 20% (matched up to 10% employee, 10% employer)
Holiday - 25 days (plus your birthday and bank holidays on top!)
Private Medical, Life Assurance, Dental and the ability to buy/sell holiday, opt in to our Share Save and many more salary sacrifice schemes
What to do now?
If this role sounds right up your street, then then click to send through your profile.
View in Google Maps