about 1 year ago
JN Bentley is a leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry and directly employing over 1000 people. We are a fast growing business with over 250 new people joining our team in 2016 and numbers for 2017 projected to increase further. We are a business who believes in investing in our employees with over £1m spent on
training and development last year.
A significant and growing proportion of JN Bentley’s work, particularly in the water sector, is delivered through Mott MacDonald Bentley (MMB) a fully-integrated design-and-construct venture. MMB was established in 1999 and since then the joint venture has gone from strength to strength, winning multiple client and industry awards for quality and innovation.
At JN Bentley we are committed to creating a fun workplace, where people have a voice, are safe, reach their potential and prosper, and the rewards are shared. JN Bentley Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Part time or full time Accounts Payable Clerk
We are looking for a team of enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to join our busy Finance team as Accounts Payable Clerks in Skipton
This is will initially be a 3-6-month contract however there will be the opportunity to look at permanent positions for the right individuals
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
* Processing high volume of plant hire invoice invoices
* Matching invoices to purchase orders and GRN’s
* Supplier statement reconciliations
* Dealing with supplier queries
* Dealing with site personnel to investigate discrepancies with orders/delivery notes
* Allocation of invoices to payments
You must have:
* Previous experience in a high volume processing environment preferred
* Previous experience in civil engineering/construction/CIS preferred
* Basic excel skills required
Professionalism and confidentiality is essential at all times.
To apply for this role, you must have previous accounts experience ideally as an accounts payable clerk however an accounts graduate with work experience in an accounts department will also be considered.
If you would like to discuss this position in more details please ring the recruitment team on