4 months ago
BakerHicks is a design and engineering company that specialises in complex infrastructure, process and built environments across the full project life cycle. Its disciplines range from initial architecture to civil and structural, building services, specialist high voltage and process engineering services, programme management and CDM consultancy, using the latest innovations in Building Information Modelling (BIM) for the most efficient and cost-effective design.
BakerHicks is part of Morgan Sindall Group plc, a leading UK construction and regeneration group with a revenue of c.£2.6 billion and which operates through six divisions of Construction & Infrastructure, Fit Out, Property Services, Partnership Housing, Urban Regeneration and Investments.
With a pride and passion for designing award-winning, safe and sustainable solutions we deliver inspiring environments for tomorrow’s world - in aviation, defence, life sciences and manufacturing, nuclear, power, public and rail sectors.
We are a successful part of a busy and ambitious Multi-Disciplinary Office and are looking for Part 2 graduates that are looking to widen their experience in the ever changing design and construction world, to work with us on exciting public and private sector projects within our offices up and down the country.
Our key requirements for these roles will be -
* A strong eye for detail
* A working knowledge of any 3d Drawing Software package (preferably Microstation or Revit) and Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft packages
* Willingness to learn BIM
* Clear and precise written and verbal communication skills
* Well organised, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work and projects
What we can offer -
* Working on world class projects of various sizes and stages, in a happy and upbeat environment
* Mentoring with experienced colleagues
* Working alongside and appreciation of other disciplines as part of a multi-disciplinary office
* Learning new skills and ongoing training – BIM etc
* Attractive employee benefits
The successful candidates will have a keen attention to detail and high quality examples of work are to be submitted with their CV’s. We actively seek individuals with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
If the above description matches you, and you would like to join us please apply..