6 months ago
At PA Consulting Group, the work undertaken by our IT consultants sits at the heart of the digital revolution. We help our clients to align their operating model with their digital strategy, helping businesses achieve their strategic goals by integrating good business design with the right technology. We work with leading organisations across the globe to design organisations that performs at their best, now and for the long term. We ensure all the elements of a business work brilliantly together so that organisations are ready to meet their biggest challenges.
Our designs don't just work on paper, but in practice too. Our impeccable record on implementation, with some of the world's leading companies, proves it.
Here’s a taste of what we do:
• Help clients make sense of how their market is changing and work out how strategies and business operations need to change in response.
• Bring together all the elements of businesses in a seamless design: how to shape compelling customer propositions, how to organise resources and operate, how to apply innovative technologies and how to create innovative commercial propositions
• Work with our clients to realise their plans. We make sure the improvements are embedded deeply so they have lasting impact.
• PA Consulting have an extensive track record of bringing major transformational change and lasting business value to a diverse range of the most exciting and progressive clients across a range of industry sectors. As an Operating Model and Organisation Designer within Business Design you’ll be a key part of this success, working as an integrated part of teams delivering the industry’s most interesting business, technology and cultural change programmes.
What does great look like?
Successful Operating Model & Organisation Designers at PA Consulting come from a range of backgrounds, both consulting and in-house. Common traits that run through the team include:
• An extensive track record of shaping, designing and delivering components of major transformational change to provide long-lasting business value across organisations
• The ability to lead end-to-end business design and restructuring programmes
• A passion for designing Target Operating Models and identifying and evaluating organisational options
• The ability to support and work alongside senior clients to shape, define and design the delivery of solutions that address the most complex business challenges
• A high degree of logic and structured thinking coupled with advanced analysis and problem solving techniques
• Being comfortable in the use of a wide range of standard methods and tools, e.g. capability modelling, process and governance design
• The outstanding ability to bring to life abstract and complex concepts, communicating them effectively to executive-level audiences
About PA Consulting Group
What do we offer in return?
We offer a career; developing your consulting skills and accelerating your career through the client exposure and structured thinking that consulting brings. You will be given the opportunity to work on a wide variety of technology driven projects with passionate, like-minded colleagues. We’re rightly proud of our history of innovation and you will play a key role in the further development of our market-leading technology consultancy.
We are known for our innovative approach to consulting, and we offer the opportunity to develop you skills and accelerate your career working in fast-paced teams at the forefront of the digital revolution. Innovation is at the heart of what we do and our experts are supported by over 250 Technologists, Scientists and Engineers.