23 days ago
What is the purpose of this role?
To ensure work is issued, allocated, reported on and completed efficiently, within Work Manager application and is designated in accordance with NRSWA 1991, and contract delivery timescales and processes.
What will this role involve?
* To programme, allocate and co-ordinate work orders, through liaison with site supervisors and / or direct service providers.
* Ensure that Teams are issued with job-packs, documentation which defines the work required and includes safe dig prints were required
* Ensure that local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of Streetworks are complied with Maintain accurate records of planned, in-progress and completed work
* Comply with the relevant Health and Safety Policy provisions
* Perform other duties as required
* Support and service the client and ensure all agreed client and internal KPIs are met or exceeded
* Refer to training matrix for Amey Training requirements
What are we looking for?
* Possess basic numeracy skills, to GCSE standard or equivalent
* NVQ2 Business Administration or display equivalent in experience City and Guild NRSWA
* Self-motivated, tenacious and results oriented with a positive outlook
* Ability to act upon their own initiative, problem solve and make sound judgements and decisions
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Must possess a clear focus on high quality and control of costs Must be reliable, tolerant and be able to get on with others
We’re all originals here and our individuality is an asset. We have unique backgrounds and personalities, which means we all bring different ideas to the table. But we do have one thing in common: we all take personal pride in our public service. With every drop of water and spark of electricity we supply, with every bolt we tighten and with every guiding golden nugget of advice, we better manage the services that we all use and rely on every day, ensuring every household in Britain benefits from our work.
Amey is one of the top five support services suppliers in the UK. We employ 16,000 people, have a turnover of £2.1bn and a strong forward order-book. Every household in Britain benefits from the work we do. We maintain the UK’s road and rail infrastructure, keep schools safe and clean, manage the UK’s defence estate, safely escort prisoners and keep prisons and courts secure. We also collect and process waste, as well as deliver utilities services. All of this is underpinned by our leading consulting capabilities which uses engineering design and data analytics to better manage the services we all use and rely on
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You’re surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your wellbeing. There’ll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You’ll be stretched but always supported. Whether it’s working on the biggest bridge in the country, learning to get to grips with the latest technology, or just working with a great group of people every day, you’ll find what gets you out of bed in the morning at Amey.