20 days ago
Amey is one of the top five support services suppliers in the UK. Our team of 16,000 provides consulting and infrastructure support services.
We make a difference by designing, building, maintaining and investing in our country’s services and infrastructure including the UK’s road and rail infrastructure, keeping schools safe and clean, managing the UK’s defence estate, safely escorting prisoners and keeping prisons and courts secure. We also collect and process waste, as well as deliver key utilities services. All of this is underpinned by our leading consulting capabilities which uses engineering design and data analytics to better manage the services we all use and rely on.
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that’s why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees.
What is the purpose of this role?
To be responsible for managing operations and delivering revenue targets within the Contract.
What will this role involve?
* Finance / Operations As required, work with BDs, ADs, managers and AMs to develop annual business objectives, plans and budgets to key account(s)
* Deliver revenue within agreed budgets
* Ensuring supervisors, manage and deliver the Traffic Management requirements for the client.
* Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety relating to the installation and removal of Traffic Management.
* Ensure teams have a consistent understanding of systems and processes Ensure that all team members operate according to Amey Traffic Management principles
* Support and contribute to continuous improvement
* Customer / Market Understand, anticipate and deliver client requirements
* Support and implement a culture of customer centricity
* People / Organisation Manage supplier relationships (often outsourced / sub-contractors) Manage direct reports
* Support and reflect the Amey culture within the business
* Ensure a culture of compliance.
* Good all round knowledge of Traffic Management both 12AB and D would significantly help in this role.
What are we looking for?
Able to take and be accountable for decisions within a contract Customer Relationship Management IT and Data Analysis skills Ability to understand commercial contracts Planning and organising Demonstrates ability to implement and meet targets within a single contract Has a clear understanding of contract and related market dynamics Experience of working within an agreed budget Understanding of relevant health and safety guidelines People management experience (desirable) Demonstrates developed communication, relationship management and influencing skills Understands and upholds Amey values Able to implement and support a customer-centric approach Able to manage, develop and motivate a team Demonstrates the Amey behaviours Demonstrates resilience Visible felt leadership IOSH managing safely Environmental awareness for managers Behavioural health and safety (VFL) Personal Highways safety Medicals - other