5 months ago
Onshore Backlog Coordinator/Maintenance Focal Point
Requisition ID :2019-62141
Work Location :GB-Aberdeenshire-Aberdeen
Department / Discipline : Operations & Maintenance
Position Type : Fixed Term
Market / Sector (Candidate Portal Searching)
Oil & Gas
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for an Onshore Backlog Co-ordinator / Maintenance Focal Point to provide co-ordination and support to maintenance preparation, planning and execution on Asset with a focus on backlog and vendor delivered scopes.
* Manage and execute all daily actions from the installations to ensure that priorities will be achieved
* Provide discipline advice and expertise to offshore teams to ensure excellent maintenance performance
* Take ownership and drive through management of change work-packs in an auditable manner following Shells PIR and minor CP process across all central platformsActively work to reduce and manage corrective backlogs/workload across all CNNS platformsEnsure the use of subcontractors is managed and delivers value to the operationAnnual Shutdown preparation and support in conjunction with ISC, Schedulers, Discipline Supervisors, Shutdown Co-ordinators.
* Attend platform Morning Calls (Mon/Wed/Fri)
* Represent E&M in Daily, weekly and monthly Op’s Calls and meetings when the asset priorities dictate. Communicate maintenance updates within Hub.
* Ensure hub priorities are understood and delivered to asset.
* When required, review critical work packs and instructions directing detailing how tasks should be performed offshore
* Be familiar with CMMS systems preferably with SAP experience
* Take a pivotal role in ensuring that technical integrity is not compromised on a installation through any maintenance activities
* Work as part of multidiscipline onshore support team and provide support for other team members as appropriate. This may involve standing in for maintenance asset focal points as and when required to support the asset
* Carry out offshore visits
Skills / Qualifications
* BSc, B.Eng. or equivalent professional qualification
* HND/HNC in engineering or equivalent with relevant considerable experience
* Recognised and accredited management qualification
* Demonstrable balance of industrial and management experience at relevant level and position
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.