10 months ago
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood are recruiting for an Occupational Health / HR Administrator for our Transmission and Distribution Business. This is a permanent position to be based in our Knutsford Office.
Support in ensuring the flawless delivery and implementation of Wood's HR strategy, policies and processes business wide in order to achieve the best contribution from our people and make a value added difference. This role has a specific focus on the Occupational Health process.
Key Result Areas:
* Co-ordinate and administer occupational health interventions liaising with employees and providers ensuring that line management / HSSE and HR Operations are kept up to date.
* Record occupational health intervention information, data and results in line with company policy and process maintaining accurate and up to date Occupational Health data.
* Highlight areas of concern regarding occupational health intervention results and or process in order for appropriate actions to be taken.
* Plan, communicate and schedule periodic occupational health interventions (in line with requirements) through clear engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
* Plan, communicate and schedule random occupational health interventions (in line with requirements) through clear engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
* Manage the on boarding of personnel who are new to the Transmission & Distribution business through effective co-ordination and recording of the full induction process. Produce monthly reports on probationary employees and fixed term employees.
* Manage the co-ordination and administration elements of ‘Employee Changes’ processes working closely with Line Management / HR Connect / MDAX Team / HR Operations / Resourcing and other stakeholders as required.
* Develop and present management information / reports in regard to Occupational Health / Human Resources / Employee Relations / Learning & Development and Resourcing on a monthly basis.
* Support HR Operations in the management of HR and Resourcing related projects in line with HR, Resourcing and business related objectives and key performance indicators.
* Assist HR Operations as directed, including providing administrative support as and when required.
* Assist managers in ensuring they operate a safe and healthy work place so that the environment in which employees work is productive and risks are limited.
Skills / Qualifications
Knowledge and Experience
* Working knowledge of HR / Occupational Health administrative and coordination processes.
* Experience of working within a HR / Occupational Health department.
* Ability to work autonomously and actively seek out areas for development and improvement within the business.
* Relevant HR or OH qualification
* A full UK driving licence is an advantage
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of around $10 billion. We provide performance driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.