14 days ago
At Vodafone Global Cyber Security, we help our customers to remain secure and resilient in a world of increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks. We offer a unique combination of highly resilient networks, enterprise-class cloud platforms, advanced security systems and expert advice, helping limit the risks of a mobile workforce, such as commercial losses, regulatory breaches or threats to individuals, whilst enabling productivity and employee satisfaction. Joining us as a Network Solution Engineer, you can be part of our empowering our Cyber Security function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
The Cyber Security Solution Engineers will act as Vodafone’s cyber security platform technical experts. They will use their personal experience and judgement to be able to quickly determine the right technical treatment for their cyber security platform. They will develop a set of global platform strategies & plans. They will lead the execution of these plans through virtual & matrixed technical teams to design, build and lifecycle manage the cyber security platforms across all Vodafone global entities.
With us you will:
• Working with the Cyber Prevent Domain Leadership team to define, and implement Vodafone’s Cyber strategy.
• Development of a set global platform plans and their execution of these plans through virtual & matrixed operational teams.
• Work in collaboration with the SBD team that defines and leads the platform technical strategy and roadmap.
• Act as Vodafone’s cyber network segregation technical experts. They will use their personal experience and judgement to be able to quickly determine the right treatment for their cyber security platforms.
• Working with the Domain leads and fellow Solution Engineers to ensure that all the cyber security platforms within the domains are: globally consistent; effective and efficient; have the right technical adequacy and coverage; and are delivering the optimum risk reduction effect.
• Proactive identification though KPI of technical improvement programmes
• Liaise with Cyber Security Demand to ensure that Platform business demands, projects and risk reduction activities are optimally scheduled and resourced.
• Acting as an ambassadors and role models for Global Cyber Security advocating for security best practice, consistency in approach.
Apply if you have:
• Professional operational experience in cyber security operations or cyber security engineering, cyber security platform management.
• Track record of delivering cyber security platform operations in a complex & dynamic technology environment.
• Personal experience and judgement to be able to quickly determine the right operational treatment of cyber security platforms.
• Strong analytical skills to inform effective data driven decisions on service improvement & risk reduction
• Effective collaboration across globally dispersed teams in order to deliver the consistency, and risk reduction, outcomes required.
• Active & compelling engagement of people and stakeholders, across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, up to and including Cyber Security Leadership Team level.