7 months ago
RPS Water are seeking to recruit several Network Engineers, we have opportunities available at varying levels of experience.
As a Network Engineer for RPS you would be part of our continued success in delivering projects to clients within Water Distribution and Network Optimisation. These projects are responsible for the successful delivery of several regulatory Performance Commitments (PCs), specifically about Leakage, Levels of Service and Water Quality.
This role would see you working full time for RPS linked with our Brighton office but covering the South & South East of the UK. As travel is required in this role although we will provide you with the vehicle and equipment to complete the work you must hold a full UK driving license
RPS UK Water employs around 850 staff and has been providing services to the water industry since 1993. We work for all the UK water and sewerage companies and most of the water-only companies. Our services include Water Networks, Drainage, Software Solutions, Surveying, Design, Leakage Consultancy, Water Resources and Efficiency, Flood Risk and the Water Environment and Customer Service.
Main Responsibilities as Network Engineer are:
• Supervision and effective management of a small team of network operatives and technicians
• Small project and programme delivery including:
o Distribution Network Asset investigations
o Leakage Analytics
o Report Production
o Client Presentations
• Supporting our clients in exceeding on their committed PCs
• Maintenance of high standards of customer service and care
• Collaboration with other colleagues to develop new ideas and opportunities.
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
• HNC in Engineering or equivalent
• An understanding of the design and operation principles of potable water distribution networks
• Excellent numeracy and communication skills
• Strong report writing, data analysis, interpretation & manipulation skills
• A good health & safety awareness
• Prior industry relevant experience
• Hold a full UK driving license
What we offer you
We will provide you with a flexible, friendly and creative environment to develop your skills and challenge yourself. We support our people to innovate, collaborate and build meaningful careers. Our network of people and knowledge will expand your horizons and give you access to a variety of interesting projects.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, opportunities to invest and many other benefits including: 24 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships and commitment to on-going CPD.
About RPS Group
RPS is a leading global professional services firm of 5,600 people. We define, design and manage projects that create shared value in a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world.
Connecting with our global expertise we make it easy for our clients to create winning solutions for their communities and their clients. By being confidently pragmatic we solve problems that matter. We make complex easy.
To apply, simply send a CV and covering letter via the Apply button above