9 days ago
A key customer facing role, operating within a joint Vodafone and customer.
Provide voice network expertise in management and delivery of complex projects, and BAU MACDs. Full monitoring, Assure and Provide services across a broad range of customer specific products.
Liaise with customer, VF internal technical groups and external customers to deliver all activities within SLA timescales.
Ability to effectively operate and integrate into a customer environment showing strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of enthusiasm and professionalism.
With us, you will:
* Liaise with Service Management, Project Managers and Change Management colleagues on a daily basis for the succcessful delivery of customer services including Project and Provide work on voice network platforms.
* Day to Day administration of all Avaya PABX platforms including Communication Manager / Aura, CS1000 and IP Office. Backup, clearing faults, MAC work etc.
* Legacy TDM Support including jumpering.
* Provide quality assurance for 3rd party installations and upgrades.
* Ensure site documentation is available and updated regularly
Apply if you have:
* Extensive knowledge of Avaya CS1K, Avaya CM & Mitel SX 2000 gained in a service provider / maintainer environment.
* Interpersonal skills and teamwork. Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
* Wide knowledge of Voice Protocols – both traditional TDM & IP.