9 months ago
The Fujitsu Defence Business Unit are looking for new Network Architects, at varying levels of technical ability and experience, to join our dynamic bid team. They will work closely with the Sales and Offerings teams to produce bid collateral on a wide variety of bids and tenders which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to provide better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability. The work is challenging, but overall it is extremely rewarding. You will work with the latest technology offering ground breaking solutions to everyday problems.
A Network Architect will be expected to:
• Work with the bid team to design solutions that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
• Present solutions to senior management and customers.
• Take ownership of HLD/LLD components for specific network components of the overall solution.
• Ensure the designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
• Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architect
• Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables
• Provide impact assessments on customer and internal Change Requests
Network Architect, covering WAN and LAN (Network Generalist)
• Creation of WAN/LAN Services solution taking into account migration concerns
• Costs of the Services in standard CCM Format
• Raise RAID entries
• Update Management Team on Weekly bases on status of architecture and costs
• SPOC for H&NS Aspects of the Architecture
• Support Lead architect
• Review customer change requests and develop appropriate response which may include:
o Impact on current solution
o Technical options to address the required change
o Costs of proposed change (BOM and labour)
o Implementation approach
• Liaise with other delivery units within Fujistu to develop the above
• Possible liaison with 3rd parties regarding potential change
• Customer engagement to discuss/agree changes
Mandatory Skills Required:
• The candidate will be required to hold the relevant level of clearance required by the project or be eligible to obtain the required clearance - SC Security Clearance
• Juniper Certified Network Engineer (either JNCIP-SP or JNCIP-ENT)
• Juniper Certified Support Specialist (either JNCSP-SP or JNCSP-ENT)
• At least 2 years experience at this level
• Juniper/Cisco Firewalls, Switches, Routers
Desirable Skills Required:
• Knowledge and experience of Network Design
• Knowledge and experience of DNS
• Knowledge and experience of NTP
• Knowledge and experience of QoS (DSCP)
• Knowledge and experience of VPN (IPsec)
* Requisition ID: 18000FA6
* Shift: Day Job
* Posting Date: Dec 31, 2018