about 1 month ago
Neo Product Manager
Job Reference #
Are you experienced at digital transformation across functions, divisions and do you have a strong background in computer science, engineering and consulting?
We're looking for a product manager to:
• Help drive the delivery and operation of platform services provided to a broad stakeholder group across business divisions and regions, enabling the creation of digital products and services.
• Oversee product management responsibilities of developers, test engineers and designers.
• Remove friction and help accelerate the creation of new digital products and services in partnership with stakeholders across business divisions and regions.
• Consult internal clients on end-to-end digital transformation, evaluate existing clients' business processes and drive designing and implementing technical solutions.
• Build trust and strong working relationships with senior business and technology stakeholders throughout the firm.
You will be working in the UBS Neo team as part of the Digital Platforms unit of UBS IB.
UBS Neo enables UBS clients and staff to access digital execution and content products and services, spanning across all divisions of UBS Group globally.
UBS Neo also enables the creation of digital products and services by providing platform services to UBS developers across all UBS divisions, globally.
The Neo team is a group of dynamic, talented and diverse engineers, designers and product management professionals; specialising in client centric design and exciting web based technologies.
• Strong engineering and / or computer science background.
• Min 5+ years of professional experience which includes experience of engaging and facing off to clients and / or key stakeholders
• Excellent relationship management and presentation skills
• Strong ability to adapt and network across a global organization
• Strong understanding of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
• Demonstrable ability and experience in defining and executing strategic and commercial vision