5 months ago
Job Id : 4795
Department : Facilities Services
Benefits : Competitive
Job type : Full time
Location : Vauxhall
Type : Permanent
NG Bailey are currently looking for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Building Services Engineer with a Multi Skilled Engineer background to join us on our high end residential contract based on site in Embassy Gardens, Vauxhall.
The contract is based on a contract providing a quality maintenance service to the building and landlord systems (Not the residents directly).
Previous experience working in high rise buildings is desirable. Excellent customer service is essential and ability to support call-out rota. When on Call-out, you will be provided with a company vehicle to be able to attend site, therefore a Driving License is required for this position.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To deliver a customer focussed planned, preventative and reactive maintenance service as required by NG Bailey Facilities Services in order to meet our client and statutory obligations.
* Carry out skilled routine PPM and reactive call outs as directed by the Service Centre
* Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant and install new plant and equipment when required
* Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings ensuring all small works opportunities are identified and followed up
* Work on own and as part of a team representing NG Bailey Facilities Services in a professional manner
* Work in accordance with given instructions, safe working practices and method statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner
* Follow procurement practices as directed
* Maintain the cleanliness of all work areas including plant rooms, workshops and storage areas
* Work safely, ensuring the safety and well-being of self, colleagues, customers and visitors
* Focus on customer needs and customer preferences using ‘customer care’ concepts in theory and practice including needs of internal customers in administration and operational teams
* Commitment to delivery of quality product and service by understanding following relevant Company systems and procedures producing Company paperwork and reports on time and to a satisfactory standard
* To utilise tablet technology to close down PPM and Reactive calls.
* To carryout fabric task, for example. Minor painting, fixing chairs and tables and IT monitor stations.
* Maintain the site logbooks in accordance with NG Bailey procedures to ensure compliance
* Practical experience carrying out PPM's and undertaking routine Electrical Repairs and Maintenance in line with SFG20 or equalivant with basic fault finding diagnostic experience.
* Completed a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship (Preferred not Essential)
* City and Guilds 236 Parts 1&2 OR equivalent
* City and Guilds 2382-15 17th Edition
* Minimum of 2 year working as an Electrician.
* Capable of working independantly.
* Excellent customer service skills – very client facing
* Qualifications in HVAC and Pool plant would be preferable
* IOSH Working / Managing Safely
* Safe system of Work Procedure – PTW; RAMS etc
* L8 Training