7 months ago
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
Our Application Development & Integration (AD&I) Delivery Unit specialises in agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale.
Our capabilities cover a wide variety of Open Source and proprietary technologies with a strong focus on Java and Microsoft.
We are seeking experienced Integration Architects to deliver of some of the largest, most innovative enterprise Digital projects in the UK and around the world.
The focus of your role
As an Integration Architect in AD&I you will be primarily focussed on developing and delivering solutions for both internal and external clients. This will include development of both client and server side software following recognised standards and patterns. With demonstrable experience in Agile software development, you should be a fully competent Designer / Developer with exposure to a range of additional technologies.
What you’ll do
• You will work in cross discipline, Agile and distributed team structures within the UK to deliver solutions to large corporate clients across multiple sectors
• You will develop high quality enterprise integration solutions that meet the demanding challenges on usability, resilience, performance, scalability and security
• You will be working in a community of Software Engineers and help contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process, practices, tools and techniques
What you’ll bring
• Experience of working as an Architect, shaping the solution and leading technical delivery of large / complex enterprise integration solutions
• Excellent knowledge of Java and open source technologies and frameworks, using object oriented development and design patterns, and optimised for the enterprise
• In-depth integration knowledge using an open source ESB, specifically one or more of Mulesoft, WSO2, Apache ServiceMix or JBoss Fuse
• Solid understanding of RESTful API development and JSON
• Good awareness of Dev Ops – including Continuous Integration and Delivery using agile Configuration Management, Environment Management, Release Management practices
• Experience of working in agile teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
November 3, 2018
(i)GCSE or equivalent
Permanent Full Time
Any UK Base