3 months ago
Job ID 00018112
About the role
As we enter one of the most exciting times in our history we are looking for a Mulesoft Architect that oozes our Virgin values and embraces the on-going ways of working within Liberty Global.
Why Virgin Media? We are the future. We understand our people, their lifestyles and we support them no matter what. We LOVE being different, thinking outside the box and being the best we can be, all the time.
What will you be doing?
We’re transforming our Digital Experience layer and Middleware Estate and are looking for a MuleSoft Architect to help design and build integration between multiple on premises and/or cloud hosted systems.
You must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with Business and Technology leaders, Enterprise Architects and End Users to develop a proposed solution and work with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution.
This position requires experience with middleware applications, including expert level knowledge with MuleSoft, as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* The architect will be accountable for analysing and designing Integration and Interoperability domain architecture to meet the information technology and business requirements.
* The architect will establish integration and data standards, assist in developing a secure, scalable governance and operating model.
* Understands and transform business requirements into scalable and manageable solution and design specifications.
* Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation.
* Select the deployment approach and configuration of Anypoint Platform with any of the available deployment options (MuleSoft-hosted control plane and on premise/cloud runtime plane).
* standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality.
* Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform.
* Design standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects.
* Ensures teams adhere to documented design and development patterns and standards.
* Defines standards to guide solution decisions in relation to integration for the enterprise.
* Works closely with other Solution Architecture/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
Are you right for the role?
So it’s the moment of truth, right? What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
Knowledge & Experience
* Mulesoft certification or equivalent
* Strong experience implementing integration projects.
* Demonstrable hands on experience MuleSoft experience.
* Expert level knowledge of Microservices architecture and API Strategy development.
* Expert Level with Anypoint Platform, Flow Design, API Design, Cloudhub, and API Management.
* Experience with 3rd Party MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors.
* Experience with MuleSoft On-Premise and Cloud solutions.
* Experience with message queue design patterns.
* Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications.
* Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways and proxies
View in Google Maps