11 months ago
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Key player in the team maintaining the MRI equipment in the South East & London. Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Maintains all relevant MR models within the South East & London assigned area.
* Be able to perform total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
* Daily interface with Hospital staff on equipment status & issues.
* Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
* Needs to be a team player, and work closely with other Engineers to assist in problem solving and best practice sharing.
* Plays an active role in MRI installations across the region, including complex & multi-fucntional rooms.
* Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time.
* Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
* Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
* Assists where needed in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
* Qualified to Degree level or equivalent.
* Technical analytical skills, with proven field experience.
* Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities within the Healthcare industry is required
* Comprehensive knowledge of MRI/Magnetic Resonance Imaging operation and equipment is a desirable.
* Sought by others for guidance and advice.
Proficiency in English.
* Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
* High work standards and quality.
* Shows initiative and motivation.
* Plans and organizes work effectively.
* Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
* Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion e.g influences rather than directs.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
Locations: United Kingdom
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.