10 months ago
Job Id : 5245
Department : Facilities Services
Benefits : Competitive
Job type : Full time
Location : Cambridge
Type : Permanent
NG Bailey Facilties Services are currently looking for a Mobile Service Engineer with an Electrical background and qualifications.
We are looking for an experience engineer to join the mobile team providing reactive and planned maintenance on commercial properties within the Cambridge area, also supporting when necessary Norwich, Ipswich and London.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Responsible for undertaking reactive & planned maintenance works to HVAC plant & associated equipment within London and the South East / East Anglia. Ensuring HVAC plant is maintained at all times to current standards & legislation.
This includes installation, servicing and repair of a range of electrical plant & equipment.
* Complete fault finding, repair & installation of a range of electrical plant & equipment.
* Responsible for diagnosing and rectifying M&E plant faults, ensuring all statutory requirements are maintained.
* Effective servicing, fault diagnosis & repair work of HVAC equipment to current standards.
* Punctual site attendance suitably dressed & equipped to perform job tasks.
* Provide “out of hours” call out cover.
* Ideally all candidates should have undertaken an electrical apprenticeship
* Experience within the maintenance field
* City & Guilds Part 1 & 2 / AM1 / AM2 (or equivalent qualifications)
* NVQ Level 3
* 17th OR 18th Edition IEE Regs
* City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent (preferred – not essential)
* UK Driving License
* Service and repair of HVAC equipment
* Electrical installation
* Electrical testing
* Risk Assessment and Method Statement approval and associated Work Permit’s
* M&E Fault-finding
* Small mechanical installation works (pumps, valves, taps, etc…)
* Control panels - BMS (Trend, Honeywell, Siemens, etc...) – controlling temperatures, re-sets on boilers, fault-finding, checking plant is operational
* AHUs - filters, belts, pulleys
* Fan Coil Unit Servicing