11 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our TV engineering Division
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning London, UK campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
– Take a technical role on projects to deliver unified solutions.
– Be involved as necessary with the planning, design, development, enhancement and implementation of BCAM OMS solutions.
– Maintain and enforce relevant programmatic standards with respect to delivered OMS solutions.
– Advise Project, Support and Operational groups on expert matters relating to BNCS and DataMiner.
– Maintain specialist knowledge in the BCAM platform to fulfil duties within the role.
– Act as a subject matter expert in relation to the BCAM platform and the associated approach for delivering OMS solutions.
– Manage the design and implementation of BCAM platform enhancements such as user-requested features and toolsets.
– Provide 2nd line support as business needs demand to maintain BCAM platform availability and continuity.
– Software development experience; desirable languages are C++ and/or C# .NET.
– Excellent problem-solving abilities; able to learn and apply new technical knowledge quickly.
– Excellent communication skills, and able to relate to all levels of the company.
– Comfortable presenting ideas and opinions at Senior level.
– Understanding of sound software lifecycle methodologies and/or agile delivery.
– Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and progressive environment.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about