3 months ago
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
About Application Development & Integration
At Capgemini we are passionate about three things: People, Technology, and Innovation.
We work with some of the world’s largest brands, on some of the most interesting and complex projects, and understand that business value cannot be achieved through technology alone.
Our Application Development & Integration (AD&I) Delivery Unit specialises in agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale.
With circa 400 people delivering to high-profile clients, our capabilities cover a wide variety of Microsoft, Java and technologies.
Our vision is to help our customers achieve their objectives by providing innovative digital integration insight, expertise and solutions.
The focus of your role
The role of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations Technical Lead in AD&I will be involved throughout the full project life cycle and perform duties such as assisting with pre-sales and the creation of proposals through to the delivery of large transformational solutions. You will engage at a senior level within our clients to understand their business problems, excite them with innovative solutions and deliver outcomes which excite users and customers.
What you’ll do
• You will work within a team of Microsoft technical specialists: architects, functional specialists, designers, engineers and developers, including both UK and India based colleagues
• You will create leading edge Dynamics 365 Operations solutions for Capgemini clients; working in either a Capgemini office or on client site
• You will be working in a culture that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally – built on the Microsoft platform
• You are expected to be fully UK mobile and when necessary you will be expected to work away from home for extended periods of time (Monday to Friday)
• You will be expected to cooperate with government security checks for certain types of projects (SC & DV clearance)
What you’ll bring
• Knowledge of the Dynamics 365 for Operations product covering Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, HR
• Experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
• Further architecture experience of solutions combining Dynamics 365 for Operations with some of the following Microsoft technologies is essential
o Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM)
o Microsoft Azure
o Microsoft SharePoint and/or SharePoint Online
o Microsoft BizTalk
• Demonstrable experience of working on multiple large enterprise projects and leading large teams including Dynamics 365 for Operations/AX configuration and development
• SCRUM leadership, DevOps and Agile development practices are essential
• Strong commercial awareness and business development skills
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
November 2, 2018
(i)GCSE or equivalent
Permanent Full Time or Part Time
Any UK Base
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close