11 months ago
About the Role
We're seeking experienced senior level MEP Engineers to join our London services team, we work across prestigious projects in Commercial, High End Residential and Healthcare sectors including some of London's most iconic buildings.
You will be joining a team of circa 80 professionals based in our Chancery Lane head office.
A typical week might include;
* Working within a mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) discipline team providing design and technical advice on projects lead by seniors or take a discipline lead role on smaller projects.
* Completing detailed designs.
* Carrying out feasibility studies for review by colleagues prior to issue.
* Considering the feasibility of the project specific to the discipline and contribute to the overall feasibility study for the project.
* Producing detailed and performance specification for the discipline subject to review by colleagues prior to issue.
* Producing detailed equipment schedules for issue with the discipline specific designs.
* Participating and leading in technical design reviews.
We would love to hear from you if;
* You are a qualified engineer with a significant experience in design working across commercial, banking/finance, healthcare and high end residential property
* You have experience of leading teams in the design of new build and residential MEP works across our core sectors.
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services firms providing technical consultancy to the built and natural environment. We believe that for societies to thrive, we must all hold ourselves accountable for tomorrow. For us, that means creating innovative solutions to the challenges the future will bring to the communities and environments where we live and work across the UK.
We are locally dedicated and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, programme and construction management professionals. Our experts design lasting solutions in the property & buildings, transportation & infrastructure, environment, industry, resources (including mining, and oil & gas) and power & energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. And safety and sustainability are embedded in everything that we do.