4 months ago
As part of an increase in workload we are seeking to recruit an MEP Revit Technician to join our Building Services department delivering engineering solutions across a number of schemes. The Building Services team works on a variety of projects, ranging from conceptualisation to practical delivery.
As a MEP Revit Technician, you should be technically capable of working across a variety of projects, including works at both planning and detailed design stages. You should also be able to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal management of the company from Graduate to Director level. Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and Contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team and promoting other services provided by the company.
Work is likely to include:
* Setting up projects
* Co-operating closely with Engineers
* Modelling/co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors
* Modelling/co-ordinating plant rooms
* Creating families as required
* Setting up drawing sheets
* Training colleagues
Required Qualifications / Experience:
* Multi-disciplined (Mechanical & Electrical)
* 2-3 years FULL-TIME MEP Revit experience
* 3 years RELEVANT Building services experience
* Applicant must have a good grasp of building services
Optional Qualifications / Experience:
* Live within easy commute to the company
* Experience of commercial plant room design & district heating systems
* Experience of hotel projects
Please note this is a permanent position, contractors will not be considered.
What We Offer
Mendick Waring offer a unique place to work, where collaboration and support is provided from Junior through to Director Level. The company is a professional member of the Chartered Institute of Building Service Engineers (CIBSE) and actively encourages staff to progress Chartered status, supported through CPD events and in-house training.
As a base package, all staff are entitled to the following:
* Competitive Market Salary
* 25 days annual leave (with options to purchase or sell 5 days)
* Membership to 1 professional body (CIBSE, IMech, IET, etc.)
In addition to our base benefits, we offer a flexible benefits package which includes:
* Matching Pension Contribution (3%)
* Medical Cash Plan
* Private Health and Dental Care
* Ride2Work Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
For further details and applications please contact Human Resources.