3 months ago
* Produce detailed design calculations to support design requirements
* Producing documentation, assessment/condition reports, survey reports, basis of designs, procurement specifications, etc., tailored to required stage of project completion
* Carry out detailed surveys of services and equipment to establish the extent, condition and operational status of the existing of installations and gain enough information to complete reports and findings
* Production and review of detailed design calculations to support design proposals
* Production and review of detailed design drawings
* Production and review of Specifications and plant schedules
* Producing estimates of work elements including equipment and man hour costs
* Supporting the preparation of bids and estimates
* Reporting of design progress and project management of commissions within agreed programmes
* Ensure compliance with construction (design and management) regulations
* Mentoring and guidance of staff
* Working in and leading multi-discipline teams
Ideally you will be a chartered engineer, or working towards it, with experience working in the nuclear sector although candidates with other regulated industry experience will be considered.
Candidates must be eligible to apply for security clearance. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Equality, diversity and inclusion:
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer:
* Pension matched up to 7%
* Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
* An annual professional institution subscription
* Life insurance
* Enhanced parental leave
* Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
* Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.