about 1 month ago
Marketing Technologist - McKinsey
* 5 to 10 years of experience assessing, architecting, and delivering marketing technology, data, and analytics solutions to clients at scale
* Prior experience in management consulting preferred
* Deep understanding of and thought leadership around the marketing technology and ad-tech landscape and players
* Hands on experience with leading marketing cloud platforms and leading point solutions skewing towards data activation and campaign activation
* Experience that includes managing 1st and 3rd party data and use of customer data platforms, DMP’s, A/B testing, cross channel campaign management, and decision-ing engines
* Experience in leading evaluations and vendor selection, including writing business requirements
* General understanding of ad-tech, including integration with DSP’s and bidding engines
* Experience with marketing measurement tools focused on attribution and performance management
* Data-driven thinker and problem solver
* Comfortable working with business, IT, and marketing stakeholders
* Ability to think quickly and critically on a broad range of marketing technology and digital marketing topics across various verticals
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and C-level executives
* Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
* Willingness to travel
Who You'll Work With
You will join McKinsey Digital based in London, Berlin, Paris or one of our Central European offices to work on the modernization of the marketing technology and data stack, advanced measurement and analytics, and the intersection of technology and the marketing operating model.
McKinsey Digital brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm. You’ll work with colleagues from across the firm to help our clients deliver breakthrough experiences to unlock value in new ways driven by data and technology. You’ll also have the opportunity to plug into exciting large scale marketing and digital transformations.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
What You'll Do
You will provide a distinctive level of subject matter expertise on how to architect and deliver marketing technology and data strategies that accelerate customer acquisition and customer value by increasing customer engagement and personalization.
You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with consulting teams to conduct assessments of client capabilities and performance, playing a significant role in team problem solving through the findings and insights from diagnostics and assessments. Additionally, you will drive the strategy and solution development for specific components of the tech stack, and you’ll guide clients on technology solution choices, selection criteria and vendor trade-offs.
You will also contribute to defining the implications to the client operating model, new roles and org implications, and define operating processes.
* High Tech
* Marketing & Sales
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details
regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our
McKinsey Careers and
Diversity & Inclusion sites.
share this job
Job Skill Group - CSS Associate
Job Skill Code - DET1 - Digital Expert (1)
Function - Marketing & Sales
Industry - High Tech
Post to LinkedIn - Yes
Posted to LinkedIn Date - Fri May 10 00:00:00 GMT 2019
LinkedIn Posting City - London
LinkedIn Posting State/Province -
LinkedIn Posting Country - United Kingdom
LinkedIn Job Title - Marketing Technologist - McKinsey
LinkedIn Function - General Business;Marketing;
LinkedIn Industry - Management Consulting;Marketing and Advertising;Design
LinkedIn Seniority Level - Mid-Senior level