4 months ago
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Become part of the Team
We have a great opportunity for a marketing manager to join the Marketing team at PA. You’ll play an integral role in developing and delivering key strategic marketing campaigns, within PA’s Financial Services (FS) sector go-to-market team.
You will report into the FS sector marketing lead who sets the strategic sales and marketing direction, and work very closely with the consulting team, and the marketing centres of excellences to deliver against both business and marketing objectives.
The FS team at PA helps firms understand, evolve, and meet the disruptive forces of regulation, technology and changing customer expectations. Our teams of experts combine deep knowledge of banking, insurance, asset management, pensions and private equity with expertise in strategy, technology and innovation to help our clients adapt, transform and succeed.
What we’re looking for
The right candidate will be able to work collaboratively with the business and marketing stakeholders, to build and deliver the right marketing response to business strategy, and embed best practice across everything they do, including event delivery, content creation, digital marketing, lead generation, and budget management.
You will also support the development and implementation of the FS sector marketing strategy, including campaign/project delivery, contact management, digital and social media, and other critical sales and marketing disciplines.
PA Consulting is a growing firm, with big aspirations and ambitions. This role will suit a dynamic, but pragmatic individual who can prioritise effectively to meet the needs of different internal clients.
The successful candidate will be able to adapt to work on a diverse range of campaigns and projects; from brand activities and global events, to marketing automation and social media campaigns.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B marketing including event delivery, email marketing, digital and social media, thought leadership, direct contact with business stakeholders and commercial management.
• Preferred but not essential knowledge or experience within the Financial Services sector.
• Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Team-player able to successfully build strong working relationships across all levels of the business.
• Positive attitude, appetite to learn and focus on strong team-work.
• Excellent attention to detail and written communication.
• Ability to work independently and proactively engage with key stakeholders on progress and objectives.
• Professional services or B2B marketing background preferable, but not required.
• Creativity, interest in design and understanding of visual brand identity principles.
About PA Consulting Group
Benefits package at PA
• Private medical insurance
• Interest free season ticket loan
• 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
• Company pension scheme
• Annual performance-based bonus
• Life and Income protection insurance
• Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
• Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
PA is committed to building an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people can excel. We believe that greater diversity stimulates innovation, enabling us to fulfil our purpose of ‘Bringing Ingenuity to Life’, supporting the growth of our people, and delivering more enduring results for our clients.
We only recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, without regard to gender, race, disability, religion, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.