about 1 month ago
Marketing Manager, UK Financial Services Sector
Holborn, London, UK
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Who you’ll be working with
The UK marketing and communications team work closely with the business to support the ambition for growth. With sector focused expertise, the team delivers integrated marketing campaigns, events, account based marketing programmes, pursuit support and external communication programmes, supporting the business strategy by building brand awareness, enhancing our offers and driving market share.
The focus of your role
The successful candidate will be able to manage and deliver multiple marketing campaigns, events and communication activities to support the development of new business opportunities with clients and prospects in the Financial Services (FS) sector in the UK. This marketing programme will be in alignment with the overall UK marketing and communications strategy. The role will be responsible for planning and executing integrated campaign activity (briefing and managing agencies in some cases), monitoring progress and initiating follow up activity to ensure all leads are tracked in the CRM system. There will also be a focus on driving brand recognition with our target organisations using external communication channels in including PR, social media and web. The role will work closely with the UK sales and account teams, as well as with our offshore marketingteam members which include design, web and campaign support.
Reporting into the UK Marketing Director, the successful candidate will also work closely with the extended UK and global marketing teams in support of the wider Marketing & Communication priorities.
What you’ll do
* Develop, design and implement lead generation marketing campaigns at sector and offer level in support of the overall marketing plan. This will require liaison with senior sector and sales leads to identify target audiences, create supporting campaign collateral (managing the process flow with copywriters and designers through to publication) and select appropriate channels for delivery
* Post-campaign follow-up: pro-actively manage the lead process to ensure all leads associated with marketing activity are tracked via our CRM system (Salesforce) and can be used to demonstrate contribution to pipeline and bookings
* Support the creation of Account Based Marketing programmes designed to drive the growth of our top accounts
* Identify opportunities to enhance the Capgemini brand in the Financial Services market. This will include the digital distribution of content such as client wins, success stories and thought leadership via digital channels and will involve close alignment with the external communications team
* Plan and deliver key business events (both physical and virtual) involving logistics management, client invitation process, appropriate content development and associated follow-up activity
* Master and leverage tools as appropriate to role e.g. newsletter builders, social media channels.
What you’ll bring
* 3 – 5 years demonstrable experience in a marketing role (B2B marketing preferred) including lead generation campaigns, event delivery, email marketing, content creation, digital marketing.
* Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
* Good writing, proof reading and editing skills. Outstanding attention to detail.
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects to deadlines and budgets.
* Team player but also able to work on own initiative.
* Experience of Salesforce and/or Pardot would be an advantage
* Creative and innovative – always looking to improve and add value.
* Professional marketing qualification (or working towards).
* Knowledge and experience of digital marketing channels e.g. SEO, website, social media and execution of strategies to demonstrate growth.
* A track record of implementing a marketing strategy.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
February 17, 2021
Permanent Full Time
SBU Shared Services.