10 months ago
Job ID : 99503BR
Location : Germany - Remote / Field
Spain - Remote / Field
United Kingdom - Remote / Field
Market Development Manager - Haematology
How will you make an impact?
The Haematology Market Development Manager is a member of the Life Science solutions EMEA marketing team and is responsible for successful new product introductions and market adoption of Haematology assays and responsible to drive the development and execution of marketing programs using a multi-channel go-to-market strategy. Position reports to the Senior Market Development Manager for Oncology business in EMEA.
What will you do?
* Partner with clinical commercial and clinical business leaders to identify and evaluate large regional business opportunities and lead regional clinical haematology go-to-market strategies to deliver business results.
* Build credible and sustaining relationships with physician and laboratory key opinion leaders and professional groups to facilitate successful market introductions.
* Create and deploy regionally appropriate clinical support materials containing data driven validation of clinical performance, impact to physician behaviour, and economic value propositions.
* Maintain knowledge of regional haematology market reimbursement trends and competitive activity relevant to European clinical markets.
* Interact with BU Product Management to understand the implications in the region for Haematology NPI’s, manage the EMEA NPI launch process ensuring value proposition, positioning and segmentation are appropriate for to achieve revenue targets
* Work collaboratively with all Business Unit Global Market Development managers to give input to planning and create tactical campaigns, programs and projects
* Lead regional multi-channel campaigns including development of market awareness, strategies to promote trial and adoption
* Provide accurate marketing forecasts and pricing recommendations.
Experience and Education:
* A life science bachelor’s degree is preferred (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry) with a degree or demonstrated experience in marketing/business administration/commercial or related discipline
* Demonstrated ability to work with customers
* Extensive experience in a marketing role including participating in market analysis and planning
* Experience in the life science markets preferred or proven ability to learn about and understand life science applications
* Strong communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills necessary
* Business development skills and cross-functional team experience preferred
As the world leader in serving science, our work is more than something that fills our days. When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. With revenues of $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It’s not just a career, it’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. !