3 months ago
Is this you?
* Able to operate lines to manufacture\pack product in line with the plan, whilst providing technical support to ensure operational effectiveness
* Ensures Quality and Health and Safety Key Performance Indicator targets are consistently achieved as a minimum
* Ensures Customer service, Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE), Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and waste targets are exceeded by the line team
* Conducts, leads and delivers changeover activity with a focus on change over reduction
* Trains, develops and assesses the team to ensure flexibility is achieved within the team
* Conducts, leads and develop teams in troubleshooting, maintenance and Continuous Improvement (CI) activities
* Trained to an NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
Our Derby site is key to the production of our hygiene and home products, such as Harpic and Airwick. It is an opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment that will provide an exciting challenge. We provide a lean, modern and dynamic environment to ensure that we truly are driving the best results. We continue to invest in training and development and we are environmentally responsible.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply now for a chance to really change the game!