6 months ago
Engineering associated with the manufacturing process. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures.
* Manufacturing engineering tasks that do not require 4 year degree.
* Primarily tactical responsibilities.
* This does not include general administrative work.
* Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
* Works together with people from the business unit.
* Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
* Communicates with direct team and supervisor.
* Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
* At least strong experience in Manufacturing
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
* Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Locations: United Kingdom; Inverurie