9 months ago
Managing Quantity Surveyor – Rail
Murphy are looking to recruit a Managing Quantity Surveyor to join the commercial rail team on a high profile 5 year framework with Network Rail – CP6. You will efficiently manager all commercial aspects of the project and maintain regular liaison with all stakeholders. A great opportunity for an MQS to lead and drive a team to execute key commercial goals delivering to a highly reputable client.
Based in North West London, London, Murphy Head Office with options to relocate to Stratford (Network Rail)
WHY JOIN MURPHY?
Murphy is all about people…around 3,500 of them in fact! We deliver essential infrastructure projects in the UK, Canada and Ireland that help peoples’ lives and local economies to thrive. From wastewater plants to power cables, from residential developments to rail projects…plus much, much more…what we do keeps the country running!
* Previous experience as a Managing Quantity Surveyor or significant experience as an SQS
* HND/Degree qualification
* CSCS Card (relevant type)
* Understanding of NEC contracts
* Main Contractor industry experience is required
* Exposure to the Rail / Civils / Infrastructure environment with a recognisable organisation
* competitive salary
* car or car allowance
* 27 days holiday (option to buy or sell 2 per year)
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Above market rate pension
* 2x charity days/giving back days
* Life assurance
* Other Murphy benefits include: include retail discounts and cashback, discounted gym memberships, cycle to work scheme etc.