4 months ago
You will be responsible for leading a highly skilled team of engineers focused on New Product Introduction and Yield Enhancement. You will work closely with Silicon Technology Development, business unit product design, marketing, product engineering, as well as, the silicon foundries.
* Lead a team of NPI engineers and the YE team in day to day barrier removal
* Work with business unit product design, marketing, and product engineering to establish product needs
* Review external silicon foundry NPI and yield performance against product needs and drive alignment
* Guide yield improvements of base technology and additional mix-signal devices based on volume
* Receive technology transfers from development into sustaining
* Manage new product tape out and support product qualification
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor’s degree (+10 years) or Master degree (+8 years) Electrical Engineering, Physics, Materials Engineering, or equivalent.
* 5+ years of experience in NPI, Yield Enhancement, Product Engineering, design, process integration.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to effectively handle multiple projects and deadlines, and work effectively as part of a team
* High level of analytic ability to assess and identify alternative courses of action for definition and resolution of unique and diverse problems
* Strong data analysis and technical problem solving skills
* Available for up to 30% travel overseas
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Experience in high volume product and yield bring up
* Prior experience working with external foundries
* Proven knowledge of manufacturing and assembly plant processes, procedures, facilities and equipment
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.