7 months ago
Fixed Term for 6 months.
Description of Role
To prepare, as part of a team, accurate monthly accounts from the company’s records and deliver on a timely basis monthly management accounts, incorporating relevant financial and non-financial data.
* Prepare Management Accounts to strict deadlines for assigned companies
* Review of period AROC, WIP and contract accruals.
* Detailed overhead analysis.
* Prepare monthly accounting accruals / prepayments.
* Prepare month end journal vouchers for input into the general ledger.
* Assist in the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts.
* Assist with statutory accounts and audit requirements.
* Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
* Maintain the fixed assets register.
* Ad-hoc duties as required.
* Self starter.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Able to work as part of a team.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to manage workload to recognise the changing needs / priorities of the business.
* Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point skills.
Qualifications and Experience
* Must be working towards or have completed a recognised accounting qualification, such as ACA, ACMA or ACCA
* Previous experience in the construction industry
* Full Driving Licence