21 days ago
Maintenance Electrician- Nights
Working at Hanson is about being part of One Team. We operate over 300 production sites in the UK, employing about 3,500 people in a wide range of roles, and our aim is to be a leading sustainable business, trusted and respected by our stakeholders for the ethics we adopt and the products we supply.
We are part of the HeidelbergCement Group, one of the largest building materials manufacturers in the world, and are committed to being a fair, respectful and inclusive employer.
Our motivated employees are the key to our success and our culture is based on teamwork, strong customer focus, innovation and working safely and sustainably. We are focusing on a zero-harm workplace and our ambitious target to reduce our CO2 emissions by 15 per cent by 2030 ( we have already reduced them by 50% since 2009)
Description of Team / Department
Purpose of / Responsibilities of the role
To undertake Electrical installation maintenance and repair work,
to ensure existing Quarry Electrical Installations are tested, maintained and repaired to a safe and efficient standard, whilst complying with current Legislation and Company SHE and Quality systems.
Skills / Experience
Reasonable General Level of Education
Recognised Craftsperson/Timeserved Apprenticeship Qualification
Desirable – PLC & SCADA knowledge
HNC obtained or working towards
Excellent Remuneration and Benefits
* 27 days holiday
* For office and regional roles, after 6 months of joining, agile working considered subject to manager discretion
* Leading pension scheme offering with generous contributions from Hanson.
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays, and much more.
* Ongoing training and development and opportunities to help further your career.
* A comprehensive structured induction programme.
* Experience within a well-respected global market leader.
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Cycle to work, voluntary Life assurance.
* Access to discounted private medical benefits
* Paid day off to Volunteer every year
* Holiday Purchase Scheme
* Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
Location: Cliffe Hill
Full Time / Part Time: full time
Working Hours: 40.00 hrs
Contract Type: Permanent
Shift Description: Mon - Fri (Nights)