8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Services Assistant to join Ross Ceramics Limited (a part of Rolls-Royce group) team in Trentham.
As a Manufacturing Services Assistant you will be responsible for various duties such as waste management and housekeeping across the Site, being responsible for site security checks including perimeter fence, door integrity and site access control. You will also be responsible for process checks including water outlet purging, replacement of filters in water systems, compressor checks and Duty Changeover and boiler checks.
We deliver the best jet engines in the world. Through intelligent innovation and active collaboration, we’re putting our customers at the forefront of the aviation industry – and we keep them there. Our product portfolio powers more than 35 types of commercial aircraft, and with over 13,000 engines in-service around the world; we’re keeping the world flying.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
* LEV Inspection and Emptying of LEV Bins.
* Fork Lift truck Driver and Van Driver.
* Low Risk Maintenance Elements including Oiling, Greasing and Watering.
* General Manufacturing Services Department Housekeeping and Duties, Banksman Dutie.s
* Assist with Weekly Fire Alarm Test.
* Waste Skip Control and External Service Provider Liaison.
* Previous experience within the maintenance environment working as either a maintenance labour/assistance.
* Appreciations of HSE process and willing to undertake relevant qualifications
* Must hold a valid Forklift truck licence
* Experience of working as a buddy to skilled mechanical and electrical maintenance engineers
* The ability to undertake a range of General Manufacturing Services Housekeeping duties including: Cleaning Machines and Processes lines, Low Risk Maintenance tasks including Oiling, Greasing, Watering and cleaning water filtration systems.
We offer excellent opportunities to develop, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer the next generation of innovation. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for its brilliance.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: 25th January 2019
11 Jan 2019; 00:01