11 days ago
We are looking for an innovative Maintenance Manager who who can identify and implement new technology for a busy manufacturing site and manage a team of talented Maintenance Technicians at our Darlington Manufacturing site, UK.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* Oversee the planning and execution of the preventive, predictive, and condition based maintenance of production equipment.
* Manage teams in the maintenance organization, focusing on coaching and professional development of the team.
* Implement preventative maintenance processes to ensure equipment is available and capable.
* Identify and implement new technology to improvement efficiency and productivity on site.
* Manage budgets, spare parts and indirect materials inventory.
* Act as the Electrical Safety Representative for the Darlington Site.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
* Degree in Electrical, Automation or Controls Engineering is strongly preferred.
* Experience in a fact paced, high pressured manufacturing environment is essential, with a focus on OEE
* Previous experience leading a maintenance, manufacturing or engineering team is essential.
* Existing experience implementing PLC systems cobots, vision systems and automating processes is highly desirable.
Compensation and Benefits
* Salary between £55,800 and £62,000 depending on relevant experience
* Defined contribution pension scheme - company contributions up to 9%
* Annual bonus plan - target 12% (based upon company performance)
* Private medical insurance
* Health cash plan - support towards medical, optical and dental costs
* Health screening
* Life assurance
* 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
* Employee discount scheme - covering 100's of retailers
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work.
As a Cummins employee your retirement savings plan / pension plan / superannuation will power your path to retirement and improve your financial future.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
EVERY EMPLOYEE, EVERY COMMUNITY
You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.
Primary Location United Kingdom-England-Darlington-UK, Darlington, Cummins Engine Co Ltd
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt - Experienced
Job Posting Mar 31, 2021, 10:56:08 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 210001EA