4 months ago
Local Security Administrator
Are you able to operate under pressure in order to deliver timely Operational Security under strict customer mandated audit regimes? Can you work within a small and busy team to provide your 5 years security and 2 years’ experience of conducting system monitoring and audits in accordance with stringent customer policies.? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to provide the Local Security Administrator (LSA) role, charged with providing programme level Operational Security.
Shape your World
We are looking for a Operational Security expert to fulfil the role of Local Security Administrator (LSA) to provide a co-ordinated and planned approach to Operational Security within the programme. The role will involve conducting regular audits of systems by use of monitoring tools and, classified material across multiple customer sites; over-watch of all daily Operational security aspects of Live Service including password management, incident reporting and investigations.
* demonstrable security experience within a MOD environment
* demonstrable experience of conducting system monitoring and audits e.g. using appropriate tooling or other elevated access privileges
* Detailed understanding and experience of delivering security in accordance with JSP440 and other HMG regulations e.g. IS4 and IS5
* Sound and detailed knowledge of IT, Operational, Personnel security procedures and policies
* Broad, demonstrable experience and understanding of working with MOD in a customer facing role concerning large, complex secure programmes
* Detailed knowledge of protective security covering all aspects of physical, information and technical security
* Good knowledge of legislation affecting security matters and their application (eg The Official Secrets Act, Data Protection Act etc)
Shape your world and achieve together
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
Fujitsu has been recognized as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and Pensions. This is in recognition of our commitment to recruiting, retaining and employing people with disabilities. As a Disability Confident Leader, we offer a guaranteed interview to all candidates with disabilities who meet the essential criteria for a role, and are experienced at making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. Please let me know if you would like further information.
* Business Area: DNS Networks
* Requisition ID: 200007N6
* Shift: Day Job
* Posting Date: Mar 22, 2021