25 days ago
An overview of the role
We are looking to recruit a LoanIQ Business Analysts / Subject Matter Experts (SME) into our Banking and Diversified Financials Practice.
We’d particularly like to hear from you if you have experience working in Financial Crime Mitigation, Lending (secured and unsecured), Collections.
These roles represent a unique opportunity build your career as a Banking I.T. professional and gain further exposure to some of the world’s top banking institutions.
As a vital part of our business unit, you’ll contribute to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments.
You will play an active role in defining our practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role.
Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best to our customers.
Our Banking and Diversified Financials practice helps clients shape, define and deliver banking transformation initiatives across the entire span of the organisation (front office to back office).
This encompasses driving process improvement and process digitisation to enhance customer experience and delivery straight-through digital processing and self service across the bank.
Key areas of focus are around sales (origination) and servicing.
Why this role?
Some of the tasks you’ll be involved in:
• Partner with Product Owner to validate requirements and priority and ensure alignment to value
• Partnering with the Product Owner, Engineers and other people in your Squad to uncover dependencies and validate boundaries and sequencing of User Stories
• Collaborates with Product Owners and Engineers to translate business requirements into workable technology outcomes for the Squad
• Leverage tools for optimal collaboration (across geographies) and knowledge sharing
• Implements a culture within the Tribe and the Chapter, encouraging best practices around reviews, quality and documentation
• Creates estimates and continuously reviews demand within the individual Squads
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and implement solutions to perform more effective and efficient analysis
• Provide ongoing support for the platform as required e.g. problem / incident management
• Optimise workflow management to ensure traceability back to strategic alignment
• Verify and validate what is in production (especially after changes).
You’ll bring the following:
• Has rolled out LoanIQ in banks
• Experience in one or more Analyst roles previously, EG: Process Analyst, System Analysis, Data Analysis
• Proven analytical skills and evidence-based decision making
• Strong analytical skills – able to take information from disparate sources and formulate into a meaningful message
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral, to communicate business analysis outcomes and to facilitate building of strong, open and collaborative working relationships
• A desire to continuously learn new techniques / technologies and bring innovative ideas into the Squad
• Has a broad understanding of how to apply New Ways of Working to their role
• Understanding of Business and Technical landscape in terms of Loan IQ, Wholesale Lending, Payments, Data Extracts
• Have experience working with the vendor Finastra.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development:
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
October 29, 2020
Permanent Full Time
Any UK Base