7 months ago
Line Maintenance Engineer/Technician - Luton-LUT00101
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Perform troubleshooting’s, repairs, inspections and maintenance our customer aircrafts;
- Perform documentations of all work performed, as required per appropriate manuals and regulations;
- Provide training, coaching and support to other employees;
- Perform complete engine runs as required;
- Perform complex repairs on aircraft systems;
- Supervise Mechanics when carrying out maintenance tasks, and determine that relevant tasks or inspections have been carried out to the required standard;
- Release line maintenance tasks;
- Perform maintenance at off-site locations;
- Assist in providing time estimates
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold an EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License B1 and/ or B2;
- You have basic and updated knowledge of Appendix I to Part-66;
- You have basic knowledge of Part-M, Part-145 and any other relevant regulations;
- You hold Part-147 approved type training;
- You have knowledge on EWIS and CDCCL;
- You are current on all training requirements (recurrent/continuation training);
- You have ability to interpret and work with engineering drawings;
- You can effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual task and/or aircraft status;
- You have the ability to use standard tools, special tools and operate ground support equipment;
- You work in accordance with the maintenance data and know when to notify the function responsible of defects or mistakes requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards;
- You have system knowledge (computer skills);
- You demonstrate ability to train other employees
- You hold a minimum of 6 months of experience on actual relevant aircraft or 2 years on component maintenance
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical/Customer Support
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Luton
Employee Status: Regular