28 days ago
We’re all originals here and our individuality is an asset. We have unique backgrounds and personalities, which means we all bring different ideas to the table. But we do have one thing in common: we all take personal pride in our public service. With every drop of water and spark of electricity we supply, with every bolt we tighten and with every guiding golden nugget of advice, we better manage the services that we all use and rely on every day, ensuring every household in Britain benefits from our work.
Amey is one of the top five support services suppliers in the UK. We employ 16,000 people, have a turnover of £2.1bn and a strong forward order-book. Every household in Britain benefits from the work we do. We maintain the UK’s road and rail infrastructure, keep schools safe and clean, manage the UK’s defence estate, safely escort prisoners and keep prisons and courts secure. We also collect and process waste, as well as deliver utilities services. All of this is underpinned by our leading consulting capabilities which uses engineering design and data analytics to better manage the services we all use and rely on
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You’re surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your wellbeing. There’ll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You’ll be stretched but always supported. Whether it’s working on the biggest bridge in the country, learning to get to grips with the latest technology, or just working with a great group of people every day, you’ll find what gets you out of bed in the morning at Amey.
About the role
* Develop interventions as required aligned to development plans and business need
* Using a consultative approach work with business leaders, HR colleagues and stakeholders to identify and analyse learning needs and develop learning plans to meet them.
* Provide expert advice and coaching to business leaders, managers & employees on learning related matters
* Programme manage the design, development and implementation of learning solutions, working with internal SMEs to develop best in class solutions
* Lead the development and collation of Training Needs Analysis and ensure appropriate development interventions are available to the business
* Bring current knowledge of industry relevant tools and methods
* Utilise experience in L&D methods, tools & best practices, including planning, design, development & program management to deliver learning solutions using a blend of learning methods & technologyy
* Lead management and leadership development activity
* Ensure, alongside the HRBPs, full utilisation of levy spend including identifying opportunities for upskilling
* Ensure career development guidance, support and collateral is available and fit for purpose
* Support cultural change activity and manage projects as appropriate
* Facilitate events as required
* Adapt to several roles: training, consulting, facilitating, and collaborating up, down, and across the BU, handle multiple projects and meet assigned deadlines.
What are we looking for?
* Ideally CIPD qualified or equivalent accreditation/experience in talent and learning
* Graduate calibre or equivalent based on experience
* Project management
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Coaching and mentoring
* Proven expertise in leadership development
* Successfully led projects
* Influenced senior leaders
* Worked collaboratively with other teams across a broad, diverse business
* Worked with multiple stakeholders
* Managed external suppliers
* Facilitated and delivered training interventions