9 months ago
Job Title: Leakage Team Leader – South Central England
Hours: 40 per week, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm, with occasional night work
Contract Type: Permanent
Here at RPS, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Leakage Team Leader to manage a small team of Leakage Detection Field Engineers, working on our Portsmouth Water contract.
Responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to the following:
• The day to day management of a team of leakage detection Field Engineers giving consistent and effective coaching and support to all team members;
• Closely monitoring individual team member performance, punctuality and effectiveness;
• Client liaison on all leakage detection matters;
• Ensuring all H&S policies are clearly understood and all processes are adhered with;
• Ensuring all functional processes are consistently cascaded, clearly understood and implemented;
• Ensuring compliance of NRSWA code of practice;
• Ensuring compliance of the Traffic Management Act.
We are looking for a Team Leader with the following attributes:
• Excellent organisational, communication and problem solving skills;
• The ability to provide excellent service to clients and to bring the best performance out of others;
• Substantial Leakage Operational experience;
• A good understanding of the workings of Water Distribution Systems;
• Good IT skills;
• A full driving licence.
If you are interested in this vacancy and feel that you match the skills required, we invite you to apply.
RPS Group is a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, employing over 5,000 staff worldwide. We are quoted on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company and a member of the FTSE4 Good index and a secure and stable business in uncertain times.
We have the expertise to support clients across a range of different sectors and services and are acknowledged as experts in energy, transport, planning, water, waste, design and environmental consultancy.
Our UK Water business employs around 1100 staff and has been providing services to the water industry since 1993. We work for all the UK water and sewerage companies and most of the water-only companies. Our services include Water Networks, Drainage, Software Solutions, Surveying, Design, Leakage Consultancy, Water Resources and Efficiency, Flood Risk and the Water Environment and Customer Service. We have a reputation for meeting the challenges posed by large, complex projects and for conducting business in an open and responsible manner. Our strategy seeks to ensure continuous improvement in the range and quality of the services that we provide and the delivery of tangible results for our clients.
To apply, simply send a CV and covering letter via the Apply button above