4 months ago
Leading Developer Technology Engineer
Job no: 497140 - Work type: Experienced Professional - Location: Kings Langley, UK
As a Leading Developer Technology Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting a wide range of software developers targeting PowerVR Graphics hardware, primarily top-tier game and middleware developers. You will gain a deep understanding of the PowerVR Graphics architecture, become familiar with current & upcoming rendering techniques, and learn how to apply this knowledge to improve the performance & aesthetics of some of the biggest titles on mobile devices. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to travel, supporting and educating developers around the world.
* Lead a small team of engineers
* Implement utilities, create optimized example applications and provide the expertise necessary to ensure a wide variety of graphics applications (such as games, web browsers and navigation software) optimally utilise PowerVR technology
* Provide technical support for PowerVR IP customers and top-tier game and middleware developers
* Work closely with other PowerVR teams to ensure the entire hardware and software stack is optimal
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
* Extensive experience with 3D graphics: OpenGL, Vulkan or DirectX
* Excellent C/C++ and scripting programming skills
* Excellent communication and technical writing skills
You might also have
* Experience with iOS or Android
* Experience with OpenCL or any other compute language
* Experience with hardware and platform architectures
* Interest in video-game technology
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to think big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passion. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from smart phones to gaming devices, smart TVs to drones. It’s our creative culture that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button and send in your CV.
At Imagination we bring talented individuals together from all walks of life to collaborate effectively and solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges. We are committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic by law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a positive interview experience, please let us know.