8 months ago
Leadership and Coaching Specialist (Operational Excellence)-TEMA-UKLD01469100
With 61 production and engineering sites and 18 service centres in 28 countries, Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in the rail industry. We cover the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from complete trains to sub-systems, maintenance services, system integration and signalling. Our installed base of rolling stock exceeds 100,000 rail cars and locomotives worldwide. Our 39,400 employees continue a proud tradition of delivering ingenious rail transportation solutions.
At Bombardier, on behalf of our customers we are responsible within Services Execution for the maintenance and safe delivery of trains into service on a daily basis from our Fleet Maintenance Depots. Integral to the success of our Business in defining the correct strategy, and working with all parts of the Supporting Functions to ensure the smooth running of our Fleet Maintenance Depots. We are also working closely with our customers to reduce costs to maximise the train life cycle through remote based monitoring.
We are currently looking to recruit a Leadership and Coaching Specialist (Operational Excellence) for our Services Execution team, located in London, UK
Working in the fast-paced environment of the UK Services function your role will be to coach and develop organisational capability to deliver our strategic priorities and grow talent within the business. Reporting directly to the Head of Training for the UK you will work alongside a diverse team of learning and development specialists who continuously look for ways to develop organisational capability and expand the technical skills, competence and abilities of our growing business.
This role will drive the continued development of the management and leadership population through 1:1 coaching and leadership development by focusing on capability, engagement and operational excellence across our key organisational pillars, i.e. HSE, Operations, Leadership, Customer Focus and Financial/Business acumen.
1. Coaching and developing leadership behaviours
- create a coaching and development strategy and implement across the business
- develop key coaching relationships across the business with clear operational and behavioural performance indicators and tangible deliverables
- coach and develop the skills and performance of managers across the business to deliver strategic priorities and grow talent
- analyse coaching data to identify gaps and create learning solutions and interventions
2. Deliver learning initiatives and programmes
- deliver learning interventions with clear outcomes that deliver standardisation and growth in the capability of the business
- programme manage key learning initiatives across the business to maintain an impactful learning solution
- develop and utilise a wide range of learning interventions that aim to use the 70:20:10 learning methodology across the business
- develop, implement and promote multimedia solutions
3. Business partnering
- work closely with key stakeholders across the wider business to identify learning needs to strengthen strategic priorities
- work across sites to identify performance gaps and create development plans to drive performance and engagement
- build strong relationships across the business to nurture and grow the talent and succession capability of the business
- Coaching qualification/accreditation experience
- Experienced facilitator and presenter
- Business partnering experience, high level of communication and influencing skills
- Operational Excellence, Lean, Continuous Improvement
- Team player able to lead and inspire others
- Planning and programme management experience
- CIPD or equivalent
- Certified/accredited learning and development facilitator e.g. MBTI, SDI, DDI, Franklin Covey, Situational Leadership
Why work for us?
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative. You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity.
Bombardier Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Dedicated to Affirmative Action and Workforce Diversity.
Job: Recruitment & Staffing
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Employee Status: Regular