9 months ago
Lead Technical Architect
India, Poland, United Kingdom
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Kraków, London, Wroclaw
Do you want to play a vital part in the design of our current and future banking technology? Do you have proven ability to design, develop and deploy complex platforms and applications?
We’re looking for an IT technical architect who will
• be responsible for the overall solution architecture of the Digital Operations program in conjunction with the IB Operations Domain Architect and IB Architecture Team
• be a lead partner and influencer with IB Operations in India to maximize the effectiveness of our new digital capabilities with those teams
• be hands on design and build software aligned to business and IT requirements, transferring business problems into technical solutions
• guide to implementation teams to a successful delivery
• be a role model to software engineers across the practice
• make sure technical solutions are integrated into our heterogeneous and automated infrastructure
• collaborate on problem analysis, proof-of-concepts, pilots, MVP design, quality and control
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the IB Tech Digital Operations Team based in our Krakow office. Our team is partnering with IB Operations to deliver a leading edge digital platform that will create a step change in the way Operations serve our Investment Bank Clients . As an IT Lead Technical Architect, you’ll play an important role in making sure we achieve both business and technology objectives.
•ideally worked as an IT architect for 10+ years within a critical technology function. Experience in building large scale customer and transaction management systems is key
•experience with event streaming and big data technologies such as Kafka, Elastic Search, Hadoop Databricks & Azure Data Lake Services
•proven hands on delivery using modern web based architectures and relational & no sql data persistence platforms
•knowledge of API Management systems and experience building large scale modular API capabilities
•database technologies such as Oracle, Postgres, MS SQL and CosmosDB
•significant experience in delivering solutions onto cloud platforms – Azure highly desirable
•successful management of complex and diverse tasks, while meeting key objectives and timelines
•a thorough understanding of Agile development methodologies with demonstrable experience of working in small multi-disciple teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting India
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Lead Technical Architect | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards