6 months ago
Lead Cyber Security Solution Architect (m/f)
Airbus Defence & Space Newport
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus Defence and Space is to protect governmental, defence and critical national infrastructure organisations and companies from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
We are currently looking for a Lead Cyber Security Solution Architect (m/f) for Airbus CyberSecurity in Newport, South Wales.
Tasks & accountabilities
You will ensure that:
* A point of contact for technical design, transition and 3rd line support is provided for project teams (internal, external and international);
* the Cyber Defence capability is realised throughout all phases of a project or program from inception to disposal;
* designs are created in accordance with the service design coordination process, aligning with the service strategy and service transition processes.
You will be in charge of:
* analysis of business requirements and the creation of service design packages, supporting discussions with external, internal and international stakeholders up to and including Director Level,
* designing management information systems and tools related to each environment,
* the continual service improvement of new and existing technology and management architectures.
The role will be based in Newport (South Wales) with the possibility of travel to customer premises (national and international).
* Educated to a degree level in Information Technology or equivalent
* Extensive experience in Information Systems
* Design of Security Components including SIEM, IDS/IPS, with hands-on capability in addition to pre-sales and service design and integration experience
* Experience working within UK Defence/Government sector highly desirable
* Working with leading COTS security products (McAfee, Splunk, Cisco FirePower, etc.)
* As a minimum, a technical Cisco CCNP network qualification or equivalent is required and certification in ITIL, COBIT, ISO , TOGAF/SABSA would be advantageous
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.