about 1 year ago
Land Surveyor (Level B) - Stoke
Tower Surveys have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Land Surveyor to join our growing team in Stoke. In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out fieldwork for topographical surveys, measured building surveys and setting out for a diverse range of projects.
* Undertake and assist with day to day operations including topographical surveys, measured building surveys, locating and establishing survey monuments, marking property boundaries and marking underground facilities on a wide variety of sites nationwide.
* Ensure field returns are completed according to Tower Surveys' standard operating procedures.
* Process survey data to produce drawings using industry standard software.
* Assist with the timely reporting, management and checking of all deliverables assigned to their Survey projects and teams.
Key benefits of the role include:
* Work on a broad range of national projects.
* Benefit from positive mentoring and leadership from our team of experienced surveyors.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for the role you will need:
* Land/Engineering Surveying academic qualification (Degree level) or equivalent.
* Membership of or aspiration to professional institution (RICS or CICES).
* Minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience within the survey sector.
* Proven ability to lead and motivate staff assigned to their management against the delivery of a technically challenging workload on projects nationwide.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Land Surveyor looking for their next challenge.
And you couldn't be looking to join us at a better time, as part of the Opus group of companies, we have just been voted the Number One engineering consultancy in the UK! We were awarded Company of the Year at the NCE100 Awards 2016. The awarding of this accolade was based on key competencies which the NCE considered most valuable with Opus ranked in the top 10 in each pillar during the assessment stage. This played a large part in Opus being named Company of the Year.
At Opus we attract and retain talented people through competitive remuneration and rewarding performance. We offer a flexible benefits programme via Opus - Flex that allows you to structure your remuneration package to suit your lifestyle. Further details on the benefits we offer can be found on the attachment at the foot of this page.
If you are keen to develop a long term career with a growing global organisation, please apply below or for more information on the career opportunities with Opus please visit the careers section of our website:
Opus is committed to a workplace that embraces equal employment opportunity & diversity. We are dedicated to creating and sustaining a professional and respectful work environment which supports mutual trust and assists each individual to reach their full potential - we therefore welcome applications from those who want part-time hours or job share opportunities.